Jake,

I already have it installed and put in a test user.  I added a forward,
a filter, and an entry in the address book.  I then looked for entries
in the MySQL DB and found the following using PHPMyAdmin:

vpopmail DB with 4 tables (dir_control, lastauth, testdomain (mine), and
valias.

Inside testdomain, I see the user's info that includes pw_name,
pw_passwd, pw_uid, pw_gid, pw_gecos, pw_dir, pw_shell, pw_clear_passwd.

I see no references to the addressbook entry, filter, or forward I
entered.  I looked in the filesystem and in other MySQL tables, but I
find nothing.  I can log out and in and the entries are still there. Any
thoughts?