Hi list:

In my Qmail server received a malicious code attachments, I do detect
kamsutra blackworms ([EMAIL PROTECTED],Nyxem-D, W32.VB Nei.8, etc).
View the last thread
http://www.theregister.com/2006/02/02/kama_sutra_final_warning/.
This worm has infected an estimated 600,000 machines, with the US, India and
Peru having the greatest number of infected machines. I'am Peruvian, and
sense the impact, at incomming emails.

Examining the attach, into emails to recipients, I can confirm the mimetypes
for this malicious code : YmVnaW4gN

ClamAv do not detected this worm at 2 weeks ago, but I don’t know. Recommend
read this http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?storyid=1067

Regards...

 Anatoly Alexei Pedemonte Ku
 RAGE SYSTEMS S.A.C.
 http://www.ragesys.net
 Av. Juan Pascal Pringles 1225 (ex- La Fontana)
 Telefono: 511.3482883
 Móvil: 511.97167435