On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 02:47:06PM +0530, Anish Shaikh wrote:
> No Sender ID is not SPF, it is based on SPF, but still the if SPF
> entries are made the Sender ID tests are also passed and i will be
> fine with that, but what about Domain Keys, we have this
> http://qmail.org/qmail-1.03-dk-0.53.patch patch availiable for
> domainkeys support in qmail, has anyone tried it with Qmail Toaster
> and if it works ?
>
> Anish

>From what I understand qmailtoaster's position is that since SpamAssassin
offers this functionality currently, there isn't a pressing need to get the
patch into qmailtoaster itself as of yet.  If SA doesn't continue to improve
the feature though, they may be able to bump up integration of the patch a
bit on the priority list.  As it is they have a lot of patches people want
to get merged in, and so adding one that (somewhat) duplicates functionality
isn't going to be at the top of the totem pole.

Ray