Hi guys.

I've been playing with qmailtoaster for a while bu only now jumped into webmail

My problem is as follows:

I've got a mail.domain.com mail.domain2.com as virtual
and i've setup squirrelmail with the vlogin plugin to
be able to set all my clients to webmail.[domain_name].com

everything went fine until i tried to send emails to outside
boxes. It turns error on squirrel:

Server replied: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts
(#5.5.3 - chkuser)

and on smtpd log i've got

CHKUSER rejected relaying: from <::> remote
<webmail.domain.com:unknown:127.0.0.1> rcpt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> : client not
allowed to relay

anyone as any ideas???

Thanks

Zola