Does anyone have instructions / steps to upgrade a current qmailtoaster
with all the new patches. I saw that some upgrades require certain steps
to be taken to recompile packages such as currier-imap etc..

So far I see only basic approach documented:

# rpmbuild --rebuild --with $DIST  clamav-toaster-0.88.1-1.2.12.src.rpm
# qmailctl stop
# rpm -e clamav-toaster --nodeps
# rpm -Uhv /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/$ARCH/clamav-toaster*.rpm
# qmailctl start

Do patches need to be applied in certain order, is there anything else
that should be done? I think that would be a useful info for everyone on
the list.

Alex