Mark Martin wrote:
Hi -

I have a problem that is driving me crazy, either I am missing it or
have looked at it too long, but I cannot get it to work properly.

We have several email servers, I have been migrating to qmail, and have
had all working for about 8 months, until recently, the only thing I can
think of that may have changed is a reload of one of the servers after
a drive failure, and something got changed.  Anyway here is the
scenario:

1) I have one old RAQ, I am trying to get rid of eventually.  It is
   on the same exact subnet of my qmail servers.
2) Qmail works fine, as long as it is receiving from sources out of our
   domain.
3) Whenever mail is sent from one of the domains on the RAQ to one of
   new domains on the qmail server (RAQ is a sendmail system), it shows
   in the log, it was sent.  BUT, it never shows up in the logs on the
   Qmail side, or to the recipient.  It is like it gets sent to the bit
   bucket, no trace.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, I have looked at this song long
I am obviously missing something.
Double check the firewall. If you're using the one Nick supplied, I think it blocks everything from 192.168 addresses, as well as some others. Can the mail be sent if the firewall (if any) is dropped?