My .qmail default:
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

My .qmail-users
| preline /usr/bin/askfilter --loglevel=5 --logfile=/var/log/ask/xxx-sysmo.log --home=/home/vpopmail/domains/xxx.com.br/users

Ok I using A.S.K Active Spam Killer e-mails duplicate on acounts using ask and acounts not using ask system Today i have received a certain mail a 10 x on acount not using ask system and not .qmail file for this user.

My toaster:
qmail-toaster-1.03-1.2.9
qmailmrtg-toaster-4.2-1.2.7
vqadmin-toaster-2.3.4-1.2.11