Thijs Cadier wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Qmail toaster and I'm very happy about it. I like the way daemontools works to and I would like to use it with some other services. I'm running into these errors when I try to add a service in /service:

svc: warning: unable to control /service/blabbyd: file does not exist

Has anybody had any luck with controlling both Qmailtoaster and other services?

I have never tried controlling anything else with it, but in case you haven't been there, here is the website for daemontools:
http://cr.yp.to/daemontools.html