By define relay settings I assume you are using smtproutes?

If so, then there is your problem, DomainKeys can't be used on sites
with smtproutes

Thanks,
Erik

On 6/26/06, Akin Arcak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I did what is described on the site. I have 2 vmware test machine and
fc5 installed on them. Qmailtoaster the latest fc5 versions installed
and no problem occured upto now. When I tried to active domainkeys, i
created key pairs, defined relay settings and txt records (i use bind).
Until i define txt records, machines could send mail to each other. Then
it started to send failure notice
(Remote host said: 554 qq Permanent problem (#5.3.0).

What more can i do with this situation ?

Best Regards.
Akin Arcak