I am doing some email forwarding with the following setup with
qmailtoaster and I am having SPF rejection issues.

Here is my setup.

ServerA

DomainA.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED] - forwards -> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--------------------

ServerB

Sub1.DomainB.com
Sub2.DomainB.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED] - forwards -> [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am getting complaints from people sending email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
that they are receiving bounces indicating that SPF was rejected.

What should I do? Should I just disable SPF in spfbehavior by setting it
to "1" and restrart qmailtoaster? Ot is there another way.

-=-=-=-=-
>>  Hi. This is the qmail-send program at DomainA.com.
>>  I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
>>  addresses.
>>  This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
>>
>>  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>  XX.XX.211.77 does not like recipient.
>>  Remote host said: 550 See
>>
>>http://spf.pobox.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&ip=XX.XX.211.76&recei