Hello,

I have built a new qmail-toaster server. Everything appears to be working correctly but my headers aren’t showing that the emails are being processed by Spamassassin:

  s=private; d=fbcloans.com;

  b=1PZ8vMglHEUypvMeIjwIv72BHAwMbZlvbeiMYrKxh4yyvRkA3U0rVWICmtYe9JTN  ;

         scanners:none

  by localhost.localdomain with ESMTPA; 27 Jun 2006 20:15:05 -0000