Harry Zink wrote:

On Jun 30, 2006, at 7:32 PM, Jake Vickers wrote:

If this isn't a spam to the list, could I get a translation or what language it's in so I can google-translate it?

Indonesian.

Assume it's a spammer - it is!

Translation:

Dear all

I wanted to let me know.
.
Just launching website my company that in bogor
here.
.
Www.dspstyling.com
this website.
.
Make him in a large number of in bantuin Raihan.
.
Raihan Thanks
man.
.
The time then was that the interest wanted bought.
.
The available bumper inside this.
.
Just FYI..
DSP Styling went with Gaikindo international the Motor show on July 21 06 (10
the day).
.
And just opened the shop in the area fatmawati.
.
Close to ITC Fatmawati.
.
For Juned.
.
.

Hopefully Nick will have caught this and removed them from the list; damn
spammers!
I blum had for