Thank you for the quick reply!

I have one last question...

Can I comment out the sh firewall.sh without ruining anything that depends on it? If it's needed by another program I'll keep it, but we use a SonicWall that takes care of the firewall aspects of our network, etc.

Jared

From: Jake Vickers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 10:32 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] QmailToaster Runlevel 3?

Jared Markell wrote:
Firstly, I apologize if I sent this request for information to the wrong list address.

I am currently trying to install QmailToaster on Fedora Core 5.

I'm wondering about the services script that sets the OS's runlevel to 3. Is there any reason for this change other than system performance, and will I break anything if I leave it out and let it run under level 5?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Jared Markell

It's set for runlevel 3 since the majority of people setting this up are on remote machines or do not need the gui. It should set everything on for levels 345, which would include the gui boot.