that exact what im looking for, very thans.
But now i have problems following intructions
Installation instructions for qmail-tap

This patch was made against the original qmail tarball.
Most people will not be using the orignal tar ball, but since
there could be so many variations on a patched qmail source tree,
we thought it would be easiest to patch against a known tree,
the original source.

1) Get the original source code
http://cr.yp.to/qmail.html has links.

I downloaded this package

2) Untar qmail source
tar zxf qmail-1.03.tar.gz

and untar

3) Apply patch
patch -p0 < qmail-tap.diff

i take the pach from dir. you send "Very Thanks"
and save in file called qmail-tap.diff ...is correct?

on what directory i have to run this command?
inside of the untar source of qmail-1.03?

i install my server with src.rpm rebuild is posible to include this path?

?????? i cant understand this! So Zorry can please explain me?

To compile it you will at least need to change the error.h file
to include errno.h just after the ifdefs at the top of the file.

#include error.h ?????

Note: We had to include the qregex files in the patch since
it uses qregex to match to/from address patterns.
and finally i read this in from the link that you send

3) Qmail does not need to be restated to when the taps control file is changed.

The regex match is applied to both the to and from email addresses. So email
sent to or from the addresses will be copied. Matching is case insensitive.
If there are multiple matches, the first match is used.

Im almost new in linux, something i cant to undestand

your help is very appreciated , again thanks

Jake Vickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
Eduardo Simon wrote:
> Hi all, im new at qmailtoaster list, i have a problem:
>
> For secutity, i need to left a bind copy for all outgoing message,
> this copy will be sent to and unique acount ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
>
> thanks in advance for yours help
I think I understand what you're asking. You'll want to set up qmail-tap
options. Look here for more info:

http://www.inter7.com/index.php?page=qmailtap