Weberhofer GmbH wrote:
Hello!

On one site, I receive messages "Remote host said: 554 invalid message content (#5.3.2)" on some specific pdf-files. I don't have an idea, what is going wrong. clamav does not detect a virus in that file, when the files is zipped the recipients also can receive them.

The encoded file starts with:

The encoded file starts with the following, so I think the (default) badmimetypes file can not be blamed.

--------------050000040908060604050206

JVBERi0xLjMNJeLjz9MNCjQyIDAgb2JqDTw8IA0vTGluZWFyaXplZCAxIA0vTyA0NCANL0gg

Do you have any idea what else should be checked?
The badloaders file. It's the middle signature. I had false positives after the last Adobe upgrade, and this one seemed to solve the problem. The badloaders signatures can match any portion of the file, not just the first few chars.