Yes. That was precisely what I was suggesting.

On 7/10/06, Michael Handiboe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Roxanne Sandesara wrote:
> You would want to set your web server root directory to the same
> directory as is currently specified by the /webmail/ alias.

my httpd.conf has the following line at the bottom of it:

Include /etc/httpd/conf/squirrelmail.conf

and when I go there, I see the following:

<IfModule mod_alias.c>
Alias /webmail /usr/share/squirrelmail
</IfModule>

so, if I make my DocumentRoot "/usr/share/squirrelmail"

then I'm done?

(I guess I'll try it ... )