Hi Jared,

There are no replacements for this as a GUI, and the command line is
recommended, but vqadmin can be used for the basics (create domains,
delete domains, set limits). Everything else should be done via
qmailadmin or the command line.

The vpopmail and vqadmin projects are both written by Inter7. Inter7
has abandoned vqadmin, we still keep it around since some people use
it for the basics, yet it is unsupported in the qmailtoaster. I do not
know of any replacement package.

If anyone wants to volunteer time to fix vqadmin or create a
replacement, we'd gladly include it in the toaster system.

Thanks,
Erik