Alright. I found the name, and IP, of the mailservers for AOL. I've
put one into my smtproutes file. Now ... do I need to stop/start or
restart qmail-toaster for this to be effective?

On 7/24/06, Jake Vickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Roxanne Sandesara wrote:
> I've got a few users that seem to have repeating CNAME lookup errors
> that end up being 'severe' enough or persistent enough that the
> message fails to be deliverd to some recipients. I need to figure out
> what I can do to fix or work around this. Messages to aol.com
> addresses seem to be a common thread in the failed attempts. Headers
> of one such failure (sanitized) quoted below:
Becoming more common, actually. I had a real problem with sympatico.ca
myself. Check out the wiki (wiki.qmailtoaster.com) and under config
files you will see a section about setting up smtproutes and what I did
to get sympatico.ca to work. Will work the same for AOL.