Does the http error log or the access log have anything interesting?

On 7/24/06, Robert S Galloway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi guys,

I've been having significant problems with authentication on my webmail
and my IMAP mailboxes since I upgraded to the current toaster. One time
it works, the next it doesn't. If I go into webmail, I frequently get
past the index.php and get the frames page, but then one of the frames
will tell me that my authentication failed and return to the login page.

I'm running on CentOS 4.3 with all of the current updates, including the
centosplus repo. (except still the supported kernel).

Here is a list of my toaster packages:

qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.5
qmailadmin-toaster-1.2.9-1.3.1
ripmime-toaster-1.4.0.6-1.3.1
ucspi-tcp-toaster-0.88-1.3.1
control-panel-toaster-0.5-1.3.1
squirrelmail-toaster-1.4.7-1.3.2
vpopmail-toaster-5.4.13-1.3.1
ezmlm-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.1
spamassassin-toaster-3.1.3-1.3.1
libdomainkeys-toaster-0.68-1.3.1
courier-imap-toaster-4.1.1-1.3.2
ezmlm-cgi-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.1
maildrop-toaster-devel-2.0.2-1.3.1
clamav-toaster-0.88.3-1.3.2
daemontools-toaster-0.76-1.3.1
autorespond-toaster-2.0.4-1.3.1
isoqlog-toaster-2.1-1.3.1
qmail-pop3d-toaster-1.03-1.3.5
qmailmrtg-toaster-4.2-1.3.1
simscan-toaster-1.2-1.3.1
courier-authlib-toaster-0.58-1.3.1
maildrop-toaster-2.0.2-1.3.1

I'm running MySQL 5.0.22-1.centos.1.

The IMAP logs just show that "login failed". Nothing more than that.
Where else should I be looking for the problem?

Thanks, Robert

P.S. Yes, things worked just fine before the upgrade.