George Sweetnam wrote:
Eric,
You should include a link to your website (test installation qmt) in your sig file. I had some time this afternoon on a fedora5 box and was going to run it. Repost the link if you would and I'll see if I can test build for you.

George Sweetnam.

Thanks, George.
If you haven't started yet, you might want to use the qtp-* scripts. There are three of them. Should work the same as the qmt- versions. Same instructions apply.

Oh, and I guess you got the URL from Erik (thanks, EE).
http://qmt.shubes.net