Kaven Gagnon wrote:
Thanks for you're reply, but I already try this without success.  I'm really
struck... I've check every file one by one for permissions, settings... the
whole kit!

At this point, I think to forget about this server and try to make it work
with the new one that I build last night.  My only problem is that no domain
and user can be shown in the Web admin panel.  I tried to create a test
domain with a test user... it work well; I can see it in the Web panel.  I
double check for difference between this table (new test domain) and tables
of other domains... they are identical.

Anyone knows how to make my old db appear in Qmail administration site?

Try refreshing and reloading mysql:
mysqladmin -u root -p refresh
mysqladmin -u root -p reload
And then maybe a reboot.