Josh Dinsdale wrote:
Hi Guys
Ive recently tried to use the Email Users function located in toaster admin for the first time and it doesnt appear to work. I type the message and enter a from email address and a subject. i Click send and it just says 'Emails were sent to...'. Does anyone know why this function isnt working? It would be really useful for me. Regards Josh

What does rpm -qa | grep toaster say?
I'm wondering if send-emails-toaster is current with control-panel-toaster.