Ok...responses:

This should be done by the user, per the wiki. I suppose that I could have
the script do it, but this will be taken care of by the qtp package (soon to
be announced). Stay tuned for that development!
- ok, I wasn't following the wiki.  I thought this was a replacement script
for the mirad of install options/scripts we currrently have available.

> #note the user vpopmail hasn't been build along with the sandbox so the
> user
> won't exist yet.
That's ok (I think).
- I think the user and group have to be installed... things like
spamassassin use it.

Do you have selinux disabled? If not, disable and reboot.
-duhh... forgot all about it.  It's running in targeted mode/enforce.  I'll
disable and install
# for others following or searching later... you just need to vi
/etc/selinux/config and then choose disabled.  You can manually turn it off,
but for testing purposes I'll reboot and keep it off until done.

George