We are happy to announce the release of qmailtoaster-plus 0.1.
This is an RPM that will install a menu to add some additional features and utilities to your Toaster install that Eric Shubes and I have gathered/written. Special thanks go to Erik Espinoza - without you we wouldn't have a RPM to release; just a bunch of scripts! Thanks!!!

This is an initial release, version 0.1-1.3.1. We put some of the more "asked for" things from new users into this release. This includes:

backup/restore scripts
install Rules du Jour (including cron updates)
Loose/Moderate RBLs to check emails against
Moderate/Aggressive RBLs to check emails against
qmail-spam, a spam daemon control script
qmlog, a tool to read your logs easier
newmodel, a script to update your Toaster while minimizing downtime

The menu system uses the dialog package, but if you do not have this installed it will install it via yum the first time you run it. Everything should be pretty self explanitory. If you find any bugs, please send myself or Eric an email off list. We will be setting up a web page for the package soon, where you can view the current release notes, change logs, and features as well as obtain the newest version. We will also have an area where we will take suggestions for additions to the package. In the meantime, if there is something you would like to see added to the package that others may benefit from, send either Eric or myself an email and we will make note of it.
Thanks and enjoy!

** the next estimated release date with new features is going to be October 23rd