From: TV SIVARAMAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 28 September 2006 06:06
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Problem with SMTP, not working

Craig, thanks again. Is there any compatibility
problem of ucspi-toaster with CentOS 4.3 x86_64
version of gcc? There was some comment on it sometime
back.

Please see the following the Note from http://www.shupp.org/toaster/#ucspi-tcp
 cd /var/src/
tar -xzf tar/ucspi-tcp-0.88.tar.gz
cd ucspi-tcp-0.88
patch -p1 <
/var/src/netqmail-1.05/other-patches/ucspi-tcp-0.88.errno.patch

# NOTE: If you are on the x86_64 platform, you need to
remove the
# "-02" argument to gcc in conf-cc. See this for
details

make
make setup check

I am pointing this out because we had problem with tcp
server sometime back, pop3, smtp, imap stoped working
after about a month of running qmail. We had
re-install uscpi.

Sivaraman.

--- Craig Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Again

As a follow up rblsmtpd is a part of the ucspi-tcp
http://www.flounder.net/qmail/qmail-howto.html#12.

Hope that helps as well.

Craig