From: Jared Markell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:14 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Status 11 SIGSEGV

I've had very similar issues. I was testing the load performance of my qmailtoaster machine. I had my web server email 400 unique emails to my account, I only received a measly 100 or so of them. During the "mass mail", pop3 became unresponsive for me and other customers until all the mails were dealt with.. it was nasty. They were white listed as well, with spam ratings of -100, so I know spamd was not deleting them. The server seems to do fine under normal circumstances, but I do fear one bad spam day the server will be overwhelmed and emails will be lost.

I don't know of a solution. Cranking up the "max concurrent incoming smtp" didn't seem to have a whole lot of effect.

Jared