Some hours after I brought my new QT online, I received this message,
and with it I as my first bag-o-questions.

1. Qmail tried sending the original cron error to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Where did it get this? Is it a virtual user, or from /etc/aliases?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/0 ~]$egrep ^root /etc/aliases
root: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

2. What are the relationships between vpopmail users, unix accounts,
and /etc/aliases? What is the chain that determines message delivery?

3. Where did [EMAIL PROTECTED] come from?

4. Where did strangecode.com come from? Has that automatically been
compiled-in as the default domain by the toaster?

5. And the original cause of this error is, I'm guessing, because the
clamd log files were empty?

Much appreciation from Chico CA @ 1am.

Quinn