Hi Folks --

I've had a Qmail-Toaster installation running for a few months, now. The users are configured to connect using pop3-ssl and/or imap4-ssl. This has been going fine, until today.

There was a minor hardware issue within the internal network. All of the servers, mail server included, were fine and could still reach the internet and be reached.

I've fixed that issue. But now I discover that the SSL connections to the mail server are timing out.

Non-SSL connections work fine. The firewall has not been changed, the ports required are still accessible. I'm not sure where I should be looking to find answers to troubleshoot this. Could anyone make some suggestions? Log files I should be looking at? Anything?

Roxanne