I'm trying to use spamassassin user_prefs to set per user preferences but I don't know how to apply them to the Toaster. I'm trying to find out what configure options simscan is setup with. Is simscan setup in the toaster to allow me to use the user_prefs? If so then where do I put the user_prefs files? In each user's mail folder or is there somewhere else I'm supposed to place them.

Below is a post I made a couple days ago with more info:

I'm having trouble finding out how/if I can use user_pref files to handle whitelisting instead of using local.cf. It seems like everything I see on this mailing list and in the Qmail Toaster Wiki is all about using local.cf. I also noticed that suggestions on how to use sa-learn on here never mention specifying a username (email address) in the sa-learn command line.

I did some research on simscan and found the following option:
configuration option to add -u [EMAIL PROTECTED] argument to spamc --enable-spamc-user

Is this enabled by default on the Qmail Toaster? Or is this what I have to manually enable myself in order to use a per user sa-learn and per user user_prefs?

Just looking for some direction here. My Qmail Toaster is hosting over 100 domains with 378 accounts and would like to use the user_prefs files instead of using the local.cf.

Any advice?