Ah, of course. Not dynamically linked. But it still doesn't work. I get this
error in the smtp log:

vmysql: sql error[3]: Table 'vpopmail.hoodwink_us' doesn't exist

I AM able to authenticate with POP-SSL successfully now. But message delivery
is broken. So then I rebuilt the qmail-toaster RPM and...it works! Is there
anything else I need to rebuild? Maybe I will just rebuild all the package in
the correct order just to be sure.

Quinn