I also was wondering about this.

With unix accounts + sendmail every user has their own SA config file at
~/.spamassassin/user_prefs. But with vpopmail I don't think SA knows where to
look for the file.

I think the best option is to move all SA configuration into MySQL and then it
can be managed by the user via a web-based interface. Does anybody know how
this works? I will check into it and report back.

Quinn