Hi Craig

I've tried setting up replication before but was frightened by its complexity.

I might suggest just using mysqldump. The vpopmail table should not be updated
that frequently (only when accounts are added/edited/deleted), is probably not
too large (how many users?), and your second server is not live. So copying the
vpopmail table every ten minutes or so should be fine. You can run a command to
pull the data across from the second server over a ssh tunnel:

ssh -C [EMAIL PROTECTED] "mysqldump --databases -u USERNAME -pPASSWORD
vpopmail" | mysql -u -pPASSWORD;

Quinn