Listers,

Please help me know where to look. The /var/qmail/logs show few if any failures.

I have one customer who sends a newsletter to 'thousands' of recipients. Before I upgraded my QT on Friday, he says he was able to send all of these out within an hour. Now, he says, it's taking 13 hours.

I do not have intimate knowledge of the inner workings of Qmail, so can someone tell me what to look at or look for?

Would a list of my QT packages be a good start? I can do that. So, what/where else?

Thanks --
--Michael