At the momemt i am using 2 mail servers. One of them is qmailtoaster and one is vanilla qmail. Those two servers are primary and secondary MX for all my domains. In next few months i will try to find the time to transfer vanila qmail/mailbox to qmailtoaster so then i will have two qmailtoasters. But, for the time being i was wondering what happens with next scenario:

1. qmailtoaster is having top concurrency and he denies connection
2. new connection is made to secondary mail server (vanila qmail)
3. secondary mail server accepts email and puts it into queue
4. primary mail server is free and secondary mail server sends his emails to primary
5. some of those emails are spam
6. admin uses sa-learn and puts those mails into spam database

Nothing bad with this scenario i think, but my question is:
since secondary email server ip address and name are in those spam mails headers, will that confuse spamassassin so that he thinks that secondary mail server is spam friendly. If that is true then i am in big trouble :)

Thank you,
Igor