On Oct 15, 2006, at 5:11 PM, Erik Espinoza wrote:

I disagree. This list is becoming flooded with spanish language posts.
There is no point in sending this to mostly english speakers. I say
this as a bi-lingual person who reads most of the posts that come to
this list.

I would agree with Erik, if I understand his point correctly - that it would be incorrect to send posts in a different language to a mostly English list. I speak 5 languages, but would feel the same way if question were posted to this list in any of the 5 languages - i.e. I would refer to questioner to either switch to English, or offer to translate into English.