Sorry, I seemed to be getting mail out of order and very belatedly yesterday, then lots of things happened all at once at the office...  (we need our toaster implemented I think!  lol - the suits upstairs finally accepted the proposal to implement it!  Yay!)

When I used the word "insulted", dsanchez is correct in saying your words seemed to say
that you felt slighted at the fact that the question was put into some language other than English, and that people responded in that language.  (Actually, I'd originally thought you were another person in the US, and a native English speaker, arguing that everyone should use English, lol.  :P)

It seemed like you thought "Spanish guy" (sorry, I was also a bit confused by who this was meant towards ...) was either too lazy or arrogant to speak in English...  (Taken from the "patriotism" statement.)  However, if you did mean dsanchez, the original question was in Spanish, so answering in kind isn't too off-base I don't think.  I doubt either he nor the original poster was deliberately leaving anyone out.

Anyway, I apologize if I misunderstood, I definitely wasn't insulted by your words, only a little confused.  (And I am definitely not trying to give insult either!)

I'll say this though, the command you both have of the English language beats my Spanish (my second language) hands down, and definitely beats my command of Japanese (my 3rd
language).  :)  Yes, I know nothing of Serbian, pero, nunca sabe quien habla su lengua.  :P  (Translation: "but you never know who speaks your language."   Oh, and to all the native/fluent Spanish speakers here, I welcome corrections to my grammar or spelling at any time! lol)

However, the problem becomes, if you make a separate list for Serbian Language, English, Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew, French, Spanish, and every other language in existence, we cannot even look up the translation (via girlfriend, Babelfish or other  :) ) without being on all the lists.  This would make for an even more divided group, with 5 or 10 people on each list, with little to no interaction between them at all.  Granted, this is the highest volume list I've ever been on, but breaking it down by language probably won't help the volume much...   I mean, most of the posts with the Spanish title have been in English....  :)

This is up to the moderators of course, but I think it's going to make things more difficult in the long run with cross-posting, people getting things 2 or 3 times (once in native language, once in English, and then maybe in a 3rd language), then people on more than 1 list responding to the wrong list's post, and/or having those on the Spanish list not knowing what the English list said to try and giving contradicting advice which could make the issue with the Toaster worse, etc.

Just a newb's .015c...

~GN

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am not insulted, just don't have the right word to describe my reaction.

I think geeknoob means you seem to feel "insulted"

To me, it looks like spanish guy is making fun of us, because we don't
know
spanish, and he knows spanish and english. But, someone already said that
if
we all talk on native language how far will this list go?

If the "spanish guy" is me, I DON'T make fun on anyone (sometimes "with"
but never ON ). I mean it.

I suggest to create a parallel list if all this spanish mail becomes a
burden.

Just that.

Siguran sam da me sada nishta ne razumijete. Mozhda bi bilo dobro da
napravite listu na srpskom jeziku???

Pues claro, amigo! :-P

To translate: "I am sure that you don't understand single word. Maybe you
can make a serbian language list for me?"

Bottom lin is this: All of us will be at lost, because we will split
instead
to be united for the benefit of all of us.

Some ppl don't understand english (bad for them )

Again, i didn't say/think anything insulting nor i was insulted by
anything.
If some of my words sound like an insult please don't be insulted, it's
just
my poor english vocabulary.

Poor?, what do you mean?!?, your english is better than mine! :-)

My english is way worst! All your base belong to us! :-P

Igor

Cheers! :-)