Why not write it in Portuguese?  This is perfectly fine.  If anyone speaks the language, I'm sure they too will be happy to help you in your language.

Just my .015c, but no one told you (or anyone else) that you (or they) could NOT write your questions in Portuguese or Chinese, or any other of a million real and made up languages.

~GN

Anatoly Alexei Pedemonte Ku wrote:
Dear Rhaurinson:

You cannot order to the members of the list not to think with its own languages if it is not that it exists requests in such language, we are for helping us, for my the English is either my main language, but I do all the possible one to comment, and to help to which needs.

Sometimes it helps me with the translators online. I have been participating in this list from already for several years, and found me with your case of sometimes not understanding the language…

Very Kinds regards...

Anatoly...