It seems there are other pages in the wiki that are not accessible from the main page.

Is there a way to get to those pages from some index.  If I go to http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com I can not reach the Troubleshooting page you are talking about unless I type the address in there directly, so I must know that it exists.  The same is true for a whole bunch of wiki pages.

Am I missing something?

Ryan Gibbons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yeah, I always forget that the wiki is editable by everyone, I added to the troubleshooting part, actually created a page, here is the link for those too lazy to go find it :)

http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Troubleshooting

Eric "Shubes" wrote:
Ryan Gibbons wrote:
Igor Smitran wrote:
Suddenly i can't see postmaster options in main menu after login.
I can only see domain name and text "Main menu". No quick links, no
ro0btos, no mailing lists, no add user option, nothing.
I've tried to install qmailadmin again, to install vpopmail again, to
reconfigure apache. Nothing helped.
Can anyone help me?

Thank you,
Igor

I have had an issue with this in the past, I found that by default when
toasteradmin creates the domain, it puts a 0 in the Quotas for the
domain, go into the domain settings and change all these to blank, and
then you should see the menus appear in qmailadmin.

This is from my memory, so I could be leaving something out, if you are
still having problems let me know and I will come up with a list of steps.
 This would make a great addition to the FAQs on
 the wiki. (hint hint)

Francisco "Paco" Peralta