Jake Vickers wrote:
> Ryan Gibbons wrote:
>> I didn't think about using my gmail account.  Yeah thunderbird's
>> threading is starting to drive me crazy.  Like on this thread here, it
>> has listed underneath the thread about Cannon communicate using
>> internal ip :?
>>
>> geeknoob wrote:
>>> Well, I am also using Thunderbird for this list - but I agree,
>>> there's a better way to do it.  Honestly, most of my lists go through
>>> gmail, and I'll probably put this one on it as well.  The threading
>>> is by far the best feature (that i most commonly use) of google-mail,
>>> imo.
>>>
>>> ~GN

> The threading issue comes about when people (not to nit-pick) just
> select a message and hit reply, then delete the subject and body to make
> a new post. The thread data is still preserved. You're really supposed
> to send a completely new message to qmailtoaster-list @ qmailtoaster.com
> when asking a new question to start new thread data.

This is true, and it can be very annoying. I think we need to periodically
(more frequently than we do now) remind people not to 'reply' when creating
a new subject.

Please, folks, add an entry in your address book for the list. Then 'create'
a new message when starting a new thread. Then Thunderbird thread viewing
will work as it should.

If someone doesn't understand this, please ask until someone explains it in
a way that you do.

Thank you very much!