Citando Toni Wijaya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I already test my EMPF, but when I try send message to eksternal from my
> test account (tonz:re) nothing happen and the message can reach eksternal
> account.

Great!

> on my /var/qmail/control/policy :
>
> mydomain.com:LREI,tonz:re,
>
> note: this policy file is own by root:qmail

all the above is correct. it should block outgoing mail

> how can i check if EMPF already working or not?

check the smtpd log

you should have something like

  policy_check: policy allows transmission

  policy_check: policy forbids transmission

or

  policy_check: policy_load failed

if you don't then your qmail-smtpd in /var/qmail/bin is not policy aware

did you rebuild the toaster package and installed it after applying the patch?

retry the build.

rpm -i qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.6.scr.rpm

cp qmail-toaster.spec to /usr/src/.../SPECS

cp qmail-empf.patch.bz2 to /usr/src/../SOURCES

rpmbuild -bs /usr/src/.../SPECS/qmail-toaster.spec

BACKUP /var/qmail/

stop qmail

rpm -Uhv /usr/src/.../RPM/i686/qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.6.rpm

start qmail

and it should be done

> toni

Zsoft