[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>> Cryp::Openssl::Bignum
>> Warning: Cannot install Cryp::Openssl::Bignum, don't know what it is.
>> No objects found of any type for argument /Cryp::Openssl::Bignum/
>>

> Sorry typo BIG TIME
>
> Crypt::Openssl::Bignum

Having a bad day? ;) It's Crypt::OpenSSL::Bignum. I should have been able to
find it the first time!

> in my case it was those packages that where missing...
>
> and sa-update for some reason I couldn't find anywhere broke the update dir
> and some other rules returned errors on --lint
>
> just a thought, you do have
>
> Mail::Spamassassin:Plugin::Razor2
> Mail::Spamassassin:Plugin::DCC
>
> installed, right? just checking :)

Nope. :(

Oh, you mean Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2! ;)
Yeah, they're up to date.

> cause I think they complain about these packages too.
>
> and check in /var/lib/spamassassin for 25_razor2.cf and 25_dcc.cf

They're both in /usr/share/spamassassin.

> see if they are ok - mine where garbage... after 3.1.5 update

Look ok to me.

The DIGEST_MULTIPLE rule is in 20_net_tests.cf in both 3.1.3 and 3.1.4.
3.1.3 is ok, but for some reason 3.1.4 gets:
info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has undefined dependency 'RAZOR2_CHECK'
info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has undefined dependency 'DCC_CHECK'

I've no idea why they're not being found. The DIGEST_MULTIPLE test also
includes PYZOR_CHECK, and that's apparently being found (no error message).

I guess I'll have to dig deeper to find the problem.