UPDATE: I discovered the whole system DOES work if I connect via POP3, but if I
connect via POP3-SSL my IP address is *not* added to the vpopmail.relay
database.

I see that my POP3-SSL run doesn't call /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw, which would
explain why POP3-SSL connection IPs aren't being added to the database.

So my question should then be: How to get Courier SSL connections to pass the
connect message to vpopmail? I assume this is an issue for IMAP and IMAP-SSL
users as well.

Quinn