Dairenn Lombard wrote:
I think in particular what you are asking for are ranges of IP addresses
that belong to dialup and broadband internet access providers.  I, too,
would like these addresses for blacklisting purposes.

There's a black list that blocks dynamic IP addresses, which will probably fit your bill. I know I posted the link on here in a thread about blacklists (big surprise). If you can't find it, let me know and I'll dig in my stuff and find it again. Eric may have it booked himself (I sent him the link when we were determining what BLs to use for QTP).