From: Eric "Shubes" [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 November 2006 00:57
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] slow pop3 logins

That's certainly worth a shot, but I'd consider that a remedy instead of a
fix. If adding the -H flag improves things, I would think then that reverse
DNS is certainly the problem.

I don't know enough about configuring (bind or djbdns) off hand to tell you
how to fix it. Perhaps someone else here does. Do some digging, and I'm sure
you can find a solution. Google is your friend. ;)