I meant to say in my original e-mail that the catchall was set to
delete.  I set that up again just to be sure.

Josh

On 11/7/06, Steve Huff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Nov 7, 2006, at 1:30 PM, Joshua Zukerman wrote:

> None of those accounts exist, yet it says "found existing recipient" ?
> I don't understand that part.

do you have a catchall account defined?  look in qmailadmin to find out.

you may want to configure your domains to drop (not bounce) messages
to any undefined addresses rather then sending them to a catchall.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v