Actually I think I was wrong on this. For sa-learn, -C is for the *distributed*
config files (i.e. /usr/share/spamassassin)...

       -C path, --configpath=path, --config-file=path
           Use the specified path for locating the distributed configuration
files.  Ignore the default directories (usually "/usr/share/spamassassin" or
similar).

       --siteconfigpath=path
           Use the specified path for locating site-specific configuration
files.  Ignore the default directories (usually "/etc/mail/spamassassin" or
similar).

Quinn