Read the instructions on http://www.qmailtoaster.com/centos/cnt40

You need to run the dependencies script, which will install things
needed to perform the compilation.

Erik

On 11/15/06, Shelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ive built a new CentOS 4.4 server, and am trying the QTP install of the
toaster, using the batch switch. My log file keeps comming back with -
configure: error: pcre.h not found - install PCRE from www.pcre.org
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.1738 (%prep)
RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.1738 (%prep)
And this is after I downloaded and installed PCRE. Anyone had anything
similar or suggestions? Thanks