Howdy,

Does anybody have a good reason for why qmailadmin is compiled to allow postmaster accounts to change mailbox quotas, including changing them to unlimited?

Seems to me that considering the way most people would use the toaster (hosting many domains), you would not want the postmasters to be able to modify quotas. Is there a way to change this ability in a setting somewhere I have missed without re-compiling qmailadmin?

Adam