Hi y'all

I got a pickle for ya:

How can messages be connected between the smtp and spamd logs? I have someone
unable to send mail to our server because simscan/spamassassin is blocking them
with a "554 Your email is considered spam (19.00 spam-hits)" message. I can
find her messages coming in the smtp log with the simscan error that indicates
the blocked message. But how can I find which message this relates to in the
spamd log? I can't see any info that correlates, not a message ID, process ID,
or anything. Spamassassin logs a "MID" like [EMAIL PROTECTED] but that doesn't
show up in the smtp log. The sender address isn't logged. The recipient address
receives a lot of spam, so it is pretty hard to wade through. Any ideas?

Another question (probably better to ask the simscan list): would it be
possible to return the full Spamassassin X-Spam-Report output with the 554
error? That would make this a lot easier, and possibly allow the message sender
to correct *their* problem (geeeez, can you believe it? Attaching .gif images
to an email??? What were they thinking!? ;-) Well, I guess it would be bad to
give too many details to the *real* spammers!

Thanks fellas,

Quinn