Hey Kyle,

If I recall correctly, you had changed your required_hits line to say
3 or something (lower than the default of 5). The mailfilter script
moves spam with hits 5 and up to the .Spam folder. So anything that is
between 3 and 5 will not be moved in your setup. You can modify the
mailfilter script to compensate, I think it's line 161.

Thanks,
Erik